Sun Valley Estates, AntipoloA Great Future... something we simply look forward to.
Rest and Recreation... something we simply desire at the end of each day.
Quality Time... something we simply want to have with our loved ones.
All these you can enjoy at Sun Valley Estates! A place we simply call "Home". Where nature and urban living perfectly blend to bring you a unique residential experience.
Overview of Sun Valley Estates, Antipolo
For sale Sun Valley, Antipolo
- Residential inner lots: P6,000 per sq. m.
Corner lots: P6,300 per sq. m.
Fairway lots: P6,500 per sq. m.
Average lot size: 300 sq. m.
- Townhouses: P4M
Features & Highlights:
- Clubhouse of Phase 2
- Fishing Lagoon at phase 3
- 9-Hole Par 36 Golf Course designed by the Palmer Course Design Company
- Community Clubhouse
- Residential Estates
- Fishing Lagoon
- First-class Community
- Rolling terrain offering splendid vistas
- Fresh air & cool mountain weather
- Secured Neighborhood
More on Sun Valley Estates, Antipolo
- Guarded Entrance Gates
- Perimeter Wall
- 12 Kilometers (7.4 miles) to C-5 thoroughfare
- Adjacent to Forest Hills & Sun Valley Golf Courses
- Few minutes drive to major commercial establishments (like the Sta. Lucia Mall, Robinson's East and Eastwood City) & places of interest (like the Antipolo Church, Hinulugang Taktak)
- Few minutes drive to exclusive schools like Ateneo De Manila, Miriam College and Assumption Antipolo
- Close to grocery stores like Cherry Foodarama and the town 'palengke'
- A Catholic Church and an Iglesia Ni Cristo Church are also nearby
A Great Future
As part of Calabarzon, Antipolo is poised for a major development. Many similar subdivisions are already being developed alongside Sun Valley. A major highway, the C-6, is already under construction and will connect Marcos highway to northern areas like Fairview and Bulacan. There are already plans of having the MRT extended towards near the gate of Sun Valley. A major shopping center right next to Sun Valley is already in the works, so you can think of Sun Valley as another Ayala Alabang next to the Fil-Invest mall. This makes Sun Valley an ideal real estate investment!
Owner-Developer: Sun Valley Development Corporation
PHOTOS? MORE INFO? VISIT US AT